Answered By: Carol Wittig
Last Updated: Aug 06, 2020     Views: 14

It is possible as long as you have a faculty photo ID and your university is a member of RALC. If so you can borrow items from us. Here is a link to the list of universities that are RALC members. http://library/ralc/

Contact Us