Answered By: Carol Wittig
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014     Views: 26

No – I’m sorry, but if you’re a visitor, you can’t access the UR computer network with your personal computer.  If you are here doing research, you can obtain a day pass for the computer resources in the library from the main circulation desk. More details about guest passes are linked below.


If you are a researcher working with an individual department on campus – or a temporary faculty member, you can request access through the department that you are affiliated with.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Library chat is offline for Summer 2016.

Learn About Other Ways to Contact Us