Answered By: Carol Wittig
Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014     Views: 13

To obtain a film or video from a source outside UR you must contact the Media Resource Center (MRC) directly. To borrow films/videos from other schools in the Richmond Academic Library Consortium (RALC) call or e-mail Nick Vogle (x8450, To request films/videos for rental or preview call or e-mail Dywana Saunders (x8451, ILL service for films/videos is only available for UR faculty.

Related Topics

Contact Us


Library chat is offline for Summer 2016.

Learn About Other Ways to Contact Us