Answered By: Carol Wittig Last Updated: Jul 16, 2014 Views: 123
Accessing Your Account & Renewing Materials Online
To access your library record, perform the following:
- Visit the UR Library Catalog.
- Click the "My Account" button at the top of the screen.
- Enter your University ID and your last name.
- Please note that if you have a suffix such as "jr" it must be included after your last name. Also, if you have a III or IV, that must be included as well.
To renew materials online, perform the following:
- Login to your library account as described above.
- Scroll down the screen until you see "Charged Items."
- Check the boxes beside the items you want to renew.
- When finished selecting click the "Renew Items" button.
Items will not renew if the book is on hold for another person or if the book has exceeded the number of renewals allowed. If you have further questions, please call the Boatwright Circulation Desk (804-289-8876) or Boatwright Reference Desk (804-289-8669).