Answered By: Carol Wittig Last Updated: Mar 20, 2019 Views: 3
If you’re a first time user, you need to register. There is a link to the registration page on the Chemistry Research Guide:
- From the library’s homepage, click on Research Guides.
- Click on Chemistry and then open the Chemistry Research Guide.
- Click on the Databases tab.
- Go to the box at the bottom of the page titled SciFinder Scholar: First Time Users.
- Click on the register first and it will take you to the registration page.
- Keep a record of your password!
SciFinder is one of the few databases we subscribe to that requires this registration process. Please contact Melanie Hillner (firstname.lastname@example.org), Science Librarian if you have any trouble with the registration process.